Our weekly web mingle is designed to give you some insight into the puzzling world of HR technology, discuss news from around the world that we find interesting, talk about upcoming events in our industry, and provide insightful interviews with people of our industry – who they are, what they do and why you should care. The WebMingle has become the most popular live weekly Internet show in the HR technology industry!
So what is a WebMingle? It is a meeting over the web where we do some business, socialize and yes, we mingle over the web. Thus, a WebMingle.
The 60-minute WebMingle on June 26th, the 26th in our WebMingle series, featured Ron Hanscome, VP Product Strategy with Kenexa. It was another fascinating WebMingle as Ron has tremendous insights and passion around Talent Management, Workforce Analytics, and more. We touched on a number of issues related to those topics including:
- What’s new with Kenexa and their branding initiative
- What Kenexa’s take is on the concept of talent management
- How the latest economic downturn has impacted organizational approaches to managing talent
- What Ron is seeing in today’s market regarding interest in integrated talent management suites
- Practical steps organizations can take to properly embrace integrated talent management
- Why so many HR technology implementations fail to truly impact the business
- The renewed interest in workforce analytics these days and what really works
- Kenexa’s focus on the customer in this business environment
- What we can expect to see from Kenexa over the next year from a product and technology perspective
- Advice to organizations contemplating a new talent management technology implementation
- And more…
Kenexa provides business solutions for human resources. Kenexa helps global organizations multiply business success by identifying the best individuals for every job and fostering optimal work environments for every organization. For more than 20 years, Kenexa has studied human behavior and team dynamics in the workplace, and has developed the software solutions, business processes and expert consulting that help organizations impact positive business outcomes through HR. Kenexa is the only company that offers a comprehensive suite of unified products and services that support the entire employee lifecycle from pre-hire to exit.
About Ron Hanscome, VP of Product Strategy with Kenexa
Ron has been involved with HR technology for more than 25 years in a number of roles, including practitioner (United HealthCare and Medtronic), consultant (Watson Wyatt and HRchitect), software executive (Ceridian, Lawson, Oracle, and Kenexa), and industry analyst (META Group). He currently holds memberships in of IHRIM, SHRM, and HRPS.
If you missed this past week’s WebMingle, or any of our past WebMingles, please visit our web site at www.HRWebMingle.com. You will see a complete list of upcoming guests and will be able to listen to past shows.
Our next WebMingle will take place on July 10 with Chuck Ros, President of Emerald Software Group, a workforce management and onboarding vendor. We look forward to welcoming Chuck to the HRchitect WebMingle.
We hope to have you join us!
Matt Lafata, HRchitect