HRchitect, the leader in HR systems strategic consulting, and the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) and Talent Management systems consulting firm, announced that over 1,000 registrations have been received for theHRshow 2009.
theHRshow takes place this year on June 10-12, 2009 as a virtual three-day event. It is being offered completely FREE to the HR community through the generosity of HRchitect and our sponsors.
“The decision to move this year’s event to a virtual event is proving to be a very wise decision,” stated Matt Lafata, Conference Chair for theHRshow and the Vice-President of Sales and Marketing for HRchitect. “With travel budgets still tight and the growing desire of many people and organizations to be able to learn more about HR technology choices and trends without having to be out of the office during these tough times, attendance has far surpassed our expectations.”
theHRshow will include 18 virtual sessions and five moderated panel discussions of invaluable information on the puzzling world of HR Technology over a three day period.
Moderated panel discussions on June 10 will feature the following:
- Onboarding Vendor Panel – Join Emerald Software Group, KMS Software, SilkRoad Technology, and Verifications, Inc.
- Talent Management Systems Vendor Panel – Join Authoria, HRsmart, Kenexa, Taleo, and Workscape
- HR Systems Vendor Panel – Join Lawson Software, NuView, Patersons, and Spectrum HR
- Learning Management Systems Vendor Panel – Join Cornerstone OnDemand, GeoLearning, Plateau Systems, Saba, and SumTotal Systems
- Recruiting Systems Vendor Panel – Join HRsmart, iCIMS, Kenexa, nowHIRE, Peopleclick and Taleo
18 tracks of sessions will take place on June 11 and June 12 around Talent Management Systems, Talent Acquisition Systems, Emerging Trends and Technologies, Social Networking, HCM Systems Strategic Planning, Professional Development, and more.
“We are pleasantly overwhelmed by the interest in theHRshow and the assistance that the HR and vendor community has provided in promoting this great industry event,” added Tiffany Appleby, Director of Marketing and Corporate Communications for HRchitect and theHRshow. “We believe that for anybody with an interest in HR technology, this is THE must attend event of the year as theHRshow offers something for everybody.”
HR professionals can visit www.thehrshow2009.com to see a complete list of panels and sessions and register online for those of interest to them.
Matt Lafata, HRchitect