HRchitect, the leader in HR systems strategic consulting and the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) and Talent Management systems consulting firm, has produced twenty-six successful HR Technology Happy Hour WebMingles™ since the live web radio program made its debut in December 2008.
The weekly WebMingle is designed to give HR professionals insight into the puzzling world of HR technology, talk about upcoming events in the HR industry and provide insightful interviews with people of the HR industry – who they are, what they do and why HR professionals should care. The WebMingle has become the most popular live weekly Internet show in the HR technology industry with thousands of listeners worldwide.
“A WebMingle is essentially a meeting over the web where we do some business, socialize and yes, we mingle over the web,” commented Matt Lafata, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for HRchitect and the WebMingle host. “The show has been tremendously successful due to the format and the guests. These aren’t boring, stuff interviews but insightful discussions with the people in our industry who make a difference through their innovative companies, products, and services. It’s also a great opportunity to get to know more about these guests who are making an impact on the lives of HR professionals.”
The HRchitect HR Technology Happy Hour WebMingle takes placed every Friday afternoon at 1pm Central Time. It is live where guests are encouraged to call in with questions or post questions via Twitter at #HRWebMingle. Past shows are archived on the HRchitect website and past guests have included:
- Ron Hanscome, VP of Product Strategy with Kenexa
- Dave Watkins, CEO of Softscape
- Larry Dunivan, SVP, HCM Global Products with Lawson
- Sybll Romley, President & CEO of Spectrum
- Jerome Ternynck, CEO of MrTed
- Tim Clifford, President and CEO of Workscape
- Kimberley Kasper, VP of Marketing and Jon Ciampi, VP of Product Management with SumTotal Systems
- Sean Bisceglia, CEO of TalentDrive
- Mary Poquette, Chief Compliance Officer with Verifications, Inc.
- Ian Alexander, VP of Marketing with SonicRecruit
- Jeff Kristick, Sr. VP of Marketing with Plateau Systems
- Jon Ingham, Strategic HCM Author and Blogger and Executive Consultant with Strategic Dynamics Consultancy Services
- Brian Platz, EVP and COO of SilkRoad
- Mike Carden, Co-Founder and Head of Product with Sonar6
- Doug Coull, Founder, President and CEO and LJ Morris, CTO with SmartSearch/Advanced Personnel Systems
- Jim Ray, VP and Co-Founder with SkillSurvey
- Stacy Chapman and Tess Walton, Co-Founders of Aruspex
- Lewis Hollweg, President & CEO of Batrus Hollweg International (BHI)
- Todd Premo, Director of Solutions, and Chris Lennon, Senior Product Manager, from GeoLearning
- Jim Fowler, CEO and Co-Founder of Jigsaw
- Peter Louch, Founder & CEO of Vemo
- Charles Coy from Cornerstone OnDemand
- Bill Gilmyers, Senior Consultant, Jeff Higgins, Executive VP of Client Services, and Mick Collins with Infohrm
- Adam Feigenbaum, Director of Sales, and Susan Vitale, Director of Marketing from iCIMS
- Mark Willaman, President & Founder of Fisher Vista, LLC, the owners of several companies including HRmarketer.com
Upcoming guests are listed on the website at HRWebMingle.com and include representatives from industry leading companies such as Emerald Software Group, AIRS, OutStart, Indeed, nowHIRE, Saba, Verifications Inc., ExponentHR, Avature, Jobs2Web, HodesIQ, Enwisen, MyStaffingPro, and more.
“Anyone who has an active interest in the HR technology industry should tune into the WebMingle,” added Tiffany Appleby, Director of Marketing for HRchitect and Production Manager for the WebMingle. “At HRchitect, we pride ourselves in producing innovative educational programs for the HR industry while adding some fun at the same time. The WebMingles certainly tackle the serious issues facing HR professionals and organizations today while adding that ‘human’ element that is sometimes missing from HR.”
HR professionals and industry experts who would like to be a guest on the WebMingle should contact Tiffany Appleby at tappleby@HRchitect.com for consideration.