After many months of anticipation, planning, and buzz throughout the entire HR industry, theHRshow 2009 virtual event completed its second full day yesterday with ten different presentations:
- Web 2.0 Recruitment Marketing
- Managing a Global Workforce with Global HR and Payroll
- Secrets to Building a Successful Social Media Policy
- Leveraging Assessment Technology
- Building a Performance Based Culture Despite Economic Cycles Using Talent Management Best Practices
- Employer or Big Brother – IM’ing, Blogging, & Other Off-Duty Conduct
- Managing HR Risk Through Workforce Planning
- How Do I Motivate My Employees During an Economic Downturn?
- Six Degrees of Separation – How Technology Changes the Landscape of Recruiting
- Emerging Trends: Anticipating the Future of Work
Day 3 will continue today with 8 great sessions throughout the day from leading experts in the HR industry.
One of the many comments received from attendees to the show summed it up nicely:
“Kudos to you and the rest of the HR Show planning team on a job very well done. I think you’ve set the stage for others to follow your lead with providing insightful sessions in an interactive, engaging and creative manner.”
The show is completely free, thanks to the generosity of HRchitect and our sponsors. All you need to attend is access to a computer with an Internet connection!
HR professionals can visit www.thehrshow2009.com and select “Agenda” on the right of the screen to see a complete list of sessions. Simply register online for as many sessions as you’d like.
We’d also like to let you know that we are deep into the planning stages for theHRshow 2010, which is an on-site event that will take place February 4-5, 2010 in Frisco, TX. It will be the largest regional HR technology event in our industry and the one HR technology event you simply can’t miss!
Matt Lafata, HRchitect